Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Walk in the Park






By Nathaniel Rhine

Sunday afternoon was another walk in the park with Soldier. I arrived a little earlier than usual, due to the cloudy skies above. Soldier and I had the opportunity to bond while walking and taking in the views of the surrounding. Along our journey we met a few other dogs, however, due to their small size, I dared not allow Soldier to get too close. The good thing is that the other dog owners kept their dogs on their leash. As always, Soldier was on his leash. As a responsible dog owner, especially, an American Pit Bull owner, I must help give the breed a good name. Unfortunately, the American Pit Bull has received very bad reviews due to irresponsible owners.

Moreover, I had the opportunity of meet Mr Ang, his wife Mrs Pauline Puah and their son, Marcus Ang, an up and coming martial artist in the Korean martial art of Taekwondo at the dog park, Central Park. We had an enjoyable and interesting conversation about dogs and the relations of dogs and the general Malaysian population. Perhaps in future postings, I will share with you such conversations.

For now, please enjoy the photographs, taken by Mr Ang which were sent to me via Facebook by Mrs Pauline Puah.


No comments:

Post a Comment