Thursday, June 24, 2010

Soldier's First Social Gathering With Other Dogs - Central Park, Selangor - May 30, 2010

By Nathaniel Rhine

Today marked the beginning of a new phase in Soldier’s life. He had the opportunity for the very first time in his life to meet other dogs, close up. I decided that I wanted to see how he would mingle with other dogs, since has never had the opportunity to do so. To my amazement, he was wonderful. I was afraid that he would want to be rough with other dogs, but he wasn’t. He was just taking it all in. Perhaps, he was overwhelmed with some many dogs around him at one time; the very first time.

“What should I do? Should I play with them or should I show them whose boss.” Perhaps that was what was going through his mind if he could speak. However, there was one incident in where a much smaller dog then Soldier wanted to show who was the boss. After getting the feel of each other, the smaller dog took a bite at Soldier! Soldier was cool about it. He just allowed the dog to flex his muscles a bit, but deep down in Soldier’s heart, he knew that he’s the boss of all dogs. Am I being bias? Maybe a bit.










No comments:

Post a Comment